AdmissionsAnyone with a child who requires an Ind IEP can apply to join KCCL. Before registration, a thorough assessment is conducted to identify the accommodations required as well as to chart the IEP. During registration, parents and guardians are required to be accompanied with their children.

It is a requirement to bring the following documents:

  • Child’s birth certificate or passport;
  • Child’s immunization records;
  • Child’s latest report card/transcript (if available);
  • Child’s current assessment report (if available).